Chiropractic Opportunity in Calgary
November 14, 2023
Our team is looking for a chiropractor to join us in Calgary to provide a great experience with excellent results for our clients. We pride ourselves on having an outstanding learning and team-based working environment. Our clinic offers:
- A great team environment: We empower people, inspire hope, and transform lives.
- Values: Our team understands our business and recognizes achievements. We are people-focused and hold each other accountable to continually innovate while maintaining our trust and integrity with our clients and community.
- Structured Mentorship for Manual Therapy, IMS dry needling, home exercise prescription, caseload management, custom clinic operations, regular 1:1 with a mentor, specialized techniques, ongoing coaching and feedback.
- Detailed onboarding process to set you up for success.
- Collaborative Practice: become a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Competitive compensation: Salary or commission starting at 95k to 140k per year, then increases the longer you stay with the team.
- Amazing support staff (ask our clients)
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits (drug, dental, optical, paramedical)
- Annual Generous Education Allowance or Professional dues reimbursement.
- Fully loaded rehab clinic with all the equipment.
- 15 to 30-minute appointments with ample treatment time to showcase your skills.
- Chiropractic Degree
- Licensed with the College of Chiropractors of Alberta.
- Eligible for membership with the Canadian Chiropractic Association.
Pursue your Passion: Our clinicians are empowered to build the type of client caseload they are passionate about and do what is necessary to accommodate the needs of our clients. Clinicians can find their niche, pursue their professional interests, improve their skills, customize their career path and learn from other clinicians with a shared interest. We have a diverse population of clients with a variety of diagnoses. We have an emerging leaders’ program for career advancement opportunities.
What we need: A team player, full-time, great attitude for continuing to learn and grow their skills, ability to build rapport and trust with clients, and willingness to learn and listen, some experience would be helpful, but new grads will do well in our environment. Still not sure? Check out our ad at https://www.nosecreekphysiotherapy.com/physiotherapy-jobs-calgary-alberta/
Call Lorna, our Operations Manager, at (403) 295-8590 or email your questions to one of our team members, Blair Schachterle at [email protected], phone 403-295-8590
Deadline to apply: December 15th, 2023.
Tentative start date: February 05th, 2024.