Chiropractic Opportunity in Calgary
May 8, 2023
We are a multi-disciplinary clinic with Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage and Acupuncture services located in the Northwest at Royal Oak. We are in a plaza with all possible stores needed for daily needs including medical clinic, dental, day care and Pharmacy with easy access to local transit and ample parking area. We treat MVA, WCB, Private health insurance clients and do direct billings.
We are looking for an individual who is willing to be part of our team to work as a Chiropractor.
As a chiropractor you'll use physical manipulation, massage, and rehabilitative exercise to treat patients with a range of conditions, often related to the spine, including:
• Arthritic pain.
• Back, shoulder and neck pain.
• Joint stiffness, pain, and discomfort.
• Muscular aches.
• Sports injuries.
• Take detailed medical histories from your patients, including information on previous injuries, surgery, general health, and lifestyle.
• Conduct physical examinations, focusing on the spine and posture, and noting the range of movement.
• Take and interpret x-rays, if necessary.
• Check blood pressure and perform other medical tests if necessary.
• Make a diagnosis and explain it to your patient.
• Establish an appropriate treatment or management plan for your patient.
• Perform adjustments of the joints of the spine and extremities using your hands or specialist equipment.
• Perform soft tissue therapies, such as massage.
• Educate and advise patients on rehabilitation exercises to aid long-term recovery and techniques to ensure health is maintained.
• Keep accurate and confidential clinical records.
• Liaise with other healthcare practitioners and refer patients requiring other medical attention.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission, Permanent
• Monday to Friday
• Work Location: In person
• Expected start date: Immediate.
If you are interested, please apply to: [email protected]