Chiropractic opportunity in Airdrie
January 16, 2023
Zenith Physiotherapy and Wellness Clinic is a multiple award winning multidisciplinary clinic in located in Airdrie Alberta. Our team consists of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Registered Massage Therapists, Administrative and Support Staff, driven by a shared passion to help our clients achieve the best quality of life. Whether you are a seasoned or new grad Chiropractor, we have put in place amazing package that support your growth plan for now and long term:
• Opportunity to manage a diverse caseload of sports injuries, spinal conditions, motor vehicle injuries and varieties of orthopedic conditions with diverse funders: MVA|WCB|Private, working with clients of all ages in a friendly relaxed environment.
• Industry leading remuneration package: Top of the range % split remuneration as a Contractor
• Flexible Scheduling: Start full time or part time with opportunity to grow into full time within a short period.
• Mentorship and Growth Support: we help you sharpen and add new skills to your clinical tool-kit.
Our flagship practice growth support program include:
• Regularly 1:1 practice development meetings with our clinic director
• Team based leaning and support opportunities with other Chiropractors and the wider Multidisciplinary team members.
• Opportunities to practice new and advanced techniques to build and sharpen your skills.
• Individual and team based learning sessions focusing on clinical and soft skills development that helps you build a full caseload and maintain it.
We take care of all reception, billings, invoicing, appointment bookings and reminders. You will love our integrated marketing platforms and online booking system with lead generations from our popular social media platforms. You will have 24 hrs online access to your schedule.
• High referral volume from our network of physicians, words of mouth referrals from our client base and cross-referral opportunities from other disciplines within the team
• Experienced and friendly admin and support staff to take care of all admin processes and provide amazing patient experience for your patients.
• Company-sponsored team dinners, events, and parties
• Laser therapy, Shockwave machines.
• Spacious private treatment rooms with electric treatment tables, large open treatment area, and access to rehab gym.
• Amazing opportunity for great career path options that suits your personal and professional goals
What we are looking for from you:
• A Chiropractor with a genuine passion for a high quality patient experience and commitment to the utmost standard of care.
• A team player with strong people skills and a growth mindset. A strong motivation to work as part of a collaborative, multidisciplinary team.
• Full registration or eligibility for registration with College of Chiropractor of Alberta.
• Previous private clinic experience is desirable, but new graduates with previous Clinical placement/rotation in a private clinic are welcome to apply.
• An interest and commitment to continuous lifelong learning and education.