Alberta Chiropractors have a duty to diagnose, and a commitment to care.
The Chiropractic Association of Alberta promotes and advocates to patients, government, health professionals, and insurers on the imperative role of chiropractors.
We do this by:
- Advocating to the provincial government on matters that advance and sustain the profession, including expanding scope and utilization.
- Collaborating with other health professional organizations toward the advancement of patient centered care.
- Educating stakeholders on the benefits of chiropractic care as an integral part of primary healthcare.
- Providing members with business resources, clinic resources, and insurance support.
- Representing the profession in key discussions with insurance providers, government, and WCB.
- The Chiropractic Association of Alberta will be fearless in the pursuit of chiropractic care as an integral part of primary healthcare.