Alberta Chiropractors have a duty to diagnose, and a commitment to care.
The Chiropractic Association of Alberta promotes and advocates to patients, government, health professionals, and insurers on the imperative role of chiropractors.
We do this by:
· Advocating to the provincial government on matters that advance and sustain the profession, including expanding scope and utilization.
· Collaborating with other health professional organizations toward the advancement of patient centered care.
· Educating stakeholders on the benefits of chiropractic care as an integral part of primary healthcare.
· Providing members with business resources, clinic resources, and insurance support.
· Representing the profession in key discussions with insurance providers, government, and WCB.
The Chiropractic Association of Alberta will be fearless in the pursuit of chiropractic care as an integral part of primary healthcare.
Our strategy in three core functions:
1. Enable access to world-class care for spinal, muscle, nerve, and joint conditions
2. Expand scope and utilization
3. Optimize practice life for members; add value for patients